Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weirdness Continues

OK, this is truly odd. Late Saturday the swelling on the right upper jaw went away; and the 49ers beat the Packers! Will wonders never cease?! The kids loved every second of the outing. Not sure if they paid much attention to the game, but the chance to play with their cousins made their night. I gotta say though, Damn! these football games have gotten expensive! Ah well, the family is definitely worth every penny, and then some.

Of course, my body is not content to leave thing as they are, so this afternoon my right upper jaw is swelling and painful in the area where the wisdom tooth should be. Ah well, at least I was able to get 2 good meals in before the swelling started up again. I'm not sure if the blasting I gave the area with the Water Pic yesterday helped or not, but I'll keep it up and see what happens tomorrow.

Not even sure if I'll call my doc about this one. By the time I can get an appointment it'll probably be resolved.

No comments: