Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Head is a Dangerous Place

My low back has been killing me for the last couple of days. Now, most rational people with a history of spinal surgery would attribute the pain to their son running into their low back at full speed--Robin says it is the first time she ever saw me turn grey--but do I? No. It is mets. It can only be mets, and it is going to kill me right now.

Aargh! This is not fun.

OK, side effect check for the day: energy levels suck. Everything still tastes weird, mainly like cardboard or battery acid with a dollop of metal added for spice. Speaking of spice, hot foods hurt! Even the mildest of Jalapenos is beyond me right now. Eating is possible, but rarely enjoyable.

Got a couple of cards from the folks at work today. In all my years of passing cards for other people at work I never dreamed that I would be the recipient of some. Like I keep telling people when I thank them for cards and such, it is the little things that help. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

No comments: