Monday, October 20, 2008

Back From Fort Bragg

Well, we got back from Fort Bragg last night. I guess we all had fun, because we slept thru the alarm and didn't wake up until 0715 this morning. Even our son--who is usually up and raring to go by 0600--was fast asleep when I went in to wake him! All in all quite a nice weekend. My brother and his family just happened to be there as well (no planning, just luck), so the kids got to play and bop around together.

Late Friday I got a call from my primary Onc--he and the Neuro Onc doc are worried about me taking chemo while the Cyberknife treatment is underway. Usually with normal radiation therapy there is a two week wait between the rads and the chemo. So now we are waiting for the Cyberknife docs to chime in as I told my Onc that the Stanford docs were not worried. Of course, the call was at about 5pm, so no chemo over the weekend, and still no answer yet today.

Well, not much else to talk about today. I have KP and Laundry duty so I probably ought to get back to it.

Take care.

No comments: