Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hello all, and thank you to everyone who attended Francis' service on Saturday. It went very well and I think Francis would be pleased.

Several people asked me if there was an account they could donate to for Patrick and Caitlin. Yes, there is, and thank you very much for your generosity.

Please send donations to:

Patrick and Caitlin Lyons
C/O
Washington Mutual Bank
3449 Castro Valley Blvd.

Thank you very much and God bless you all.

Kieran Lyons
kieran@carraigdaire.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp consolidate credit cards
best debt consolidation

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like
you wrote the book in it or something. I think that
you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that,
this is wonderful blog. An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.

Visit my page http://affordable-dental-plan.org/how-to-get-low-cost-dental-services-in-brooklyn

Anonymous said...

You're so awesome! I don't suppose I've truly read anything like this before. So nice to find someone with some unique thoughts on this subject. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This website is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

Also visit my webpage discount dental plans